The Reitschule, built in the 19th century, and the neighbouring Auditorium enter into a compelling symbiosis of old and new. The hall, 570 m² in area, boasts a particularly impressive and unusual roof construction and adaptable lighting architecture. In combination with the various side rooms – or even the Auditorium – you can use the Reitschule for events of all sizes: banquets, concerts, receptions, balls or conventions. You can use the foyer of the Auditorium for your reception, the hall for banquets or presentations, the Tack Room for VIP receptions – make the most of the many options!
- Flexible seating with or without stage
- 35 gala tables, each to seat 10 people, & 600 red-padded visitor chairs
- Mobile bar elements
- Screen, projector, sound system, microphone
- can be delivered at ground level
- Direct access to the historic side rooms Mews East & West and the castle grounds on the south side